As we all know, Food and Travel go hand in hand (or should I say hand in mouth). Occasionally, I like to tailor entire trips solely around food. The local market is always first on my list and where to dine next is always on my mind. I am constantly searching for the next hot spots in which to indulge. Photographing food not only allows a meal to last forever, but it inspires us to explore new flavours, colours and places through this beautiful edible art.
Before focusing on photography, I worked in hospitality for over 15 years. Spending time in over 30 restaurants and hotels allowed me to travel through the kitchens and markets of the world. I continue to have an enormous passion for this industry and would love to help showcase your business.
Is it time to update the photos on your website?
EXIFCanon EOS 7Df/3.2028 mm1/800200
STANDARD COMMERCIAL LICENSE
1. High quality version of photo is available for price that is displayed under each photo. Prices are set by the author himself, Photler doesn't take any commission on photographs sold by the users.
2. At Photler you can browse photos that all are royalty-free. Royalty-free status means, that by paying just once, you as a buyer can use that particular photo several times, without any additional fees.
3. Royalty-free status ensure usage that is worldwide and unlimited temporally.
4. Photos bought under standard commercial license are non-exclusive, what means that can be sell in the meantime on other websites and distribution channels and that they can be sell repeatedly to multiple customers.
5. Exclusive use is also possible if you are looking for photos that will be excluded from further sale, because you want to have them all for the purposes of your own project. Please also notice, that this license does not allow to buy the image and sell prints or reproductions (including digital ones). In both situations contact the author via e-mail in order to determinate the appropriate price.